4 The average first-team salaries at every Premier League club in 2019 Liverpool’s signings under Michael Edwards – will Minamino be the next big hit? Chelsea v Manchester UnitedChelsea win – 56 per cent chance of happeningMan United win – 20 per cent chance of happeningDraw – 23 per cent chance of happeningBournemouth v SouthamptonBournemouth win – 47 per cent chance of happeningSouthampton win – 27 per cent chance of happeningDraw – 26 per cent chance of happening Most Popular Premier League News Guardiola-inspired tactics: Is this how Arsenal will line up under Arteta? Chelsea boss Maurizio Sarri and opposite number Jose Mourinho clash at Old Trafford this weekend. latest Everton v Crystal PalaceEverton win – 44 per cent chance of happeningCrystal Palace win – 28 per cent chance of happeningDraw – 28 per cent chance of happeningArsenal v Leicester CityArsenal win – 63 per cent chance of happeningLeicester win – 16 per cent chance of happeningDraw – 21 per cent chance of happening tense revealed Can Roberto Firmino get amongst the goals against Huddesfield? Green reveals how he confronted Sarri after Chelsea’s 6-0 defeat at Man City SORRY Sky Sports presenter apologises for remarks made during Neville’s racism discussion 4 predicted changes West Ham United v Tottenham HotspurWest Ham win – 21 per cent chance of happeningTottenham win – 55 per cent chance of happeningDraw – 24 per cent chance of happeningWolverhampton Wanderers v WatfordWolves win – 44 per cent chance of happeningWatford win – 27 per cent chance of happeningDraw – 29 per cent chance of happeningHuddersfield Town v LiverpoolHuddersfield win – 10 per cent chance of happeningLiverpool win – 69 per cent chance of happeningDraw – 20 per cent chance of happening It promises to be a cracker as the Blues continue their good start under new boss Maurizio Sarri.Then at 3pm on Saturday we see West Ham host rivals Tottenham, while live on talkSPORT2 you can hear Man City vs Burnley, before talkSPORT brings you commentary of Huddersfield vs Liverpool.Everyone has their own different ways of attempting to forecast the result and statistics are more often being used.One such producer of these is FiveThirtyEight but what outcomes do they think will happen? Find out below.*All figures are rounded and may not total 100 per cent Premier League football is back with a bang as it dishes up a couple of brilliant clashes in the ninth gameweek of the season.The first match of the weekend, at 12:30pm, sees an embattled Jose Mourinho return to Stamford Bridge as his Manchester United stars take on Chelsea. gameday cracker Bournemouth and Southampton clash in 2017/18. TOP WORK 4 whoops 4 huge blow How Everton could look in January under Ancelotti with new signings Oxlade-Chamberlain suffers another setback as Klopp confirms serious injury Liverpool news live: Klopp reveals when Minamino will play and issues injury update Cardiff City v FulhamCardiff win – 41 per cent chance of happeningFulham win – 30 per cent chance of happeningDraw – 28 per cent chance of happeningManchester City v BurnleyManchester City win – 92 per cent chance of happeningBurnley win – One per cent chance of happeningDraw – Seven per cent chance of happeningNewcastle United v Brighton and Hove AlbionNewcastle win – 47 per cent chance of happeningBrighton win – 24 per cent chance of happeningDraw – 28 per cent chance of happening Boxing Day fixtures: All nine Premier League games live on talkSPORT Can Newcastle register a win against Brighton? Did Mahrez just accidentally reveal Fernandinho is leaving Man City this summer?